Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Blogiversary

One month and one day ago I started blogging, however I didn't start using a tracking system until February 17, so the following highlighted stats are all under-reported.

-Unique Visitors-
total: 432
average per day: 17
highest day: 41 (2/27/03, day Fred Rogers died)

-Website Referrers-
total: 52 sites

-Top Referrers I Know - Unique Visitors Referred - Percentage-
Jim Stewart - 37 - 14.62%
Dave Fletcher - 36 - 14.22%
Pete Kruckenberg - 17 - 6.71 %
(thanks guys!)

"The product of an arithmetical computation is the answer to an equation; it is not the solution to a problem."
- Ashley-Perry Statistical Axioms

Found while looking for something else: photoblog blog

Comment?

p.s. A few of the above visitors have chosen to take my exercise poll. Why not join them and see what a hearty group of fitness seekers read this blog. (Or is it that only those who are interested in the topic take the poll? Or, as one respondent told me, "Of course I exercise daily. I get out of bed everyday, don't I?)

Rich's
Exercise
Poll
How much do you exercise in wintertime?


Current Results

No comments: