Wednesday, April 16, 2003

shoot - aim - ready

I want to be able to shoot photos while I'm mountain biking. Not stop the bike and get out the camera. Snap what I'm seeing while I'm riding. I guess a helmet cam with an electronic viewfinder goggle and remote shutter release on the handle bars would be nice, but not exactly affordable. What I'm trying instead is adapting a GameBoy Advance holster ($5.00) to hold the camera on my chest. Above is a test shot while walking on campus today. Perhaps I'll incorporate a bubble level -- or adjust my posture -- or claim the camera angle is intentional. The next step? Actually get on the bike and try this.

Found while looking for something else: Registration Deadline for the Spring 2003 UEN Technical Summit where none other than Phil Windley will moderte a panel on blogging.

Comment?

No comments: