Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Brown Fox

One approach to writer's block is to simply write: I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write... until you get some better idea. Personally if I'm going to write one sentence over and over, I prefer this one: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." It includes every letter of the alphabet and is an example of a pangram or holoalphabetic sentence.

Here are a few other pangrams:

  • Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
  • Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
  • The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
  • Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack.
  • Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim.
  • My faxed joke won a pager in the cable TV quiz show.

  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about how does google make money related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

    Goodman441 said...

    Discover the automated power of the Affiliate Cash Vault! New fail-safe system virtually runs 100% on autopilot... Just set it and forget it!

    Start Earning Money 15 Minutes From Now... HONESTLY!

    Click Here

    business opportunity said...

    Hey rfin, just looking info on get rich and stumbled onto your blog. Actually The Brown Fox was not exactly what I was searching for, it caught my eye and grabbed my attention. I understand now how I landed on your site when I typed in get rich related info, and I'm glad I found your page. Nice post and I'll check back for more wisdom. : )