Thursday, February 07, 2008

charlie's acting, writing, radio, etc. site

Found this guy Charlie Schroeder's intriguing site today in a search for Chinese New Year. Since I'm an occasional listener to public radio's Only a Game, I may have heard his work when I'm half asleep but awake early on a Saturday morning. But about the Chinese New Year, he did a little radio piece that's pretty funny. Wonder what Liang Jing Dong would say about this?

Now this has got me wondering about the name Charlie. I've only known a few in my life, but every single one of them is quite a character. Of course maybe it's just a self-fulfilling prophecy. You meet someone named Charlie and you expect them to be unsual and they proceed to meet your expectation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlies really are characters. My sister has a granddaughter named Charlie. They call her Char-Char. She just turned two and stands barely two feet tall.
She give her grandpa a kiss by sucking on his cheek. Cute little girl.
Keep up on the good work on the articles you provide. Also good reads.
Also, was that V-8-banana drink something you came up with or did someone dare you to drink it? Interesting taste.

Anonymous said...

These are all nice picture I liked all colour best wished.