Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Looking for the Myeloma - My Sharona song? It's in Saturday's entry below.

What you see directly below this text may look so much like a banner ad that your eyes will automatically skip over it. But take a closer look. It is a poll written just for you, the person who often sits at a computer screen, but sometimes swings a golf club, or hits a tennis ball, or rides an indoor bike to prepare the glory of spring on a mountain biking trail. So right now, while you're thinking about it, take ten seconds and click on your response.

Rich's
Exercise
Poll
How much do you exercise in wintertime?


Current Results

Doc Burns

I’ve enjoyed the work of Dr. David Burns, M.D. of the Stanford University School of Medicine. He writes in a conversational way that’s informative and engaging – partly because of the self disclosures he makes.

“You cannot always be completely rational and objective. Certainly I’m not! I have my share of shortcomings, my dark moments of self-doubt, my periods of irritability. I believe these experiences give us the opportunity for growth, for intimacy, and for a deeper comprehension of what it means to be human.” --Dr. David D. Burns

A few related resources at UEN include Prevention Dimensions: Don’t Let Stress Get You All Wet, and Get to Know Yourself. Find more with UEN Search and UEN Curriculum Search.

Found while looking for something else: Anne Frank, The Attic

Comment?

No comments: